or a while now I have had some strategies in place to manage the constant flow of emails.
- I have separate emails for personal mail and bacn
- the bacn address is for all those e-newsletters, online group updates and social media notifications that you would like to read but are only going to get around to reading a tiny faction of them.
- while I check my personal several times a day I only check the bacn account a couple of times a week.
- I use email filters to automatically file email into predetermined categories.
- I use spamgourmet to limit the amount of email certain entities can send me.